Les petits caractères
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited.
2. The contest is carried on for goeasy [the Sponsor], an Alternative Lender carrying on business across Canada. Excluding Manitoba & Quebec. Additional information about goeasy can be found on their website at goeasy.com
3. Contest begins on March 1, 2022 for submitting entries, and ends on or about March 15, 2022. Contest is open to any individual over the age of majority and a legal resident of Canada who receives an email invitation to the Survey from goeasy and completes the survey in full.
4. Officers, directors, representatives, and employees of Sponsor, their affiliates and subsidiaries, and those with whom they are domiciled, are not eligible to enter.
5. Only one entry per email address. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. Entries which are altered, incomplete, tampered with, illegible, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules are also void.
6. The contest can be entered by filling in the appropriate information online after completion of the survey.
7. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
8. Prizes: The prize of the random draw is one of ten (10) available $200 CAD Amazon gift cards.
9. RESTRICTIONS: Sponsors and their affiliated companies are not responsible for any failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections. Sponsors and their affiliated companies are not responsible for any inaccuracies in information which may be used in the Contest, or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries, including data entered by contestants. Sponsors and their affiliated companies reserve the right to discontinue the Contest at any
10. The draw to award the prizes will be held at goeasy Ltd. head office in Mississauga, ON on March 18, 2022 at 12pm EST.
11. NOTIFICATION AND AWARDING OF PRIZE: Winners will be notified by email (or, if email not available, by phone) within 6 weeks of submission of the survey. Prize will be sent by mail within 8 weeks of submission.
12. The information that respondents provide in connection with the Contest will not be provided to third parties, except as necessary for the administration of the Contest or as required by law or legal process.
13. Entries and other submitted material become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor and those working for Sponsor or on the behalf of Sponsor, will not be responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, or postage due mail or email and for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions and delays. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an email entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized holder of the email account from which the entry is made. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
14. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to modify or cancel all or any portions of the Contest because of technical errors or malfunctions, viruses, hackers, or for other reasons that corrupt the Contest in any manner. Sponsors also reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these Official Rules, who attempts to enter the Contest in any manner or through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, or who attempts to disrupt the Contest or to circumvent any of these Official Rules.
15. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Official Rules and to comply with all federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. All federal, provincial and local taxes are each winner's sole responsibility. The prizes will be awarded. No prize substitutions, transfers, or cash alternatives permitted except Sponsors reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor's discretion. By entering, each winner accepts all of the conditions, restrictions, requirements, and/or regulations required by Sponsors and also agrees to accept delivery of prize.
16. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, their affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss, or other liability that may arise from entrant's participation in the Contest or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. All entrants agree that Canadian law shall apply exclusively to the Contest and that any dispute with respect to the Contest shall be resolved in either the federal or provincial courts located in the province of Ontario.
17. Contest is void outside of Canada, and where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted.
18. Any litigation by a resident of Quebec respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement